- June through October, enjoy local produce supplied from organic farms in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As a member of our Farmer's Cooperative, you'll receive an impressive array of delicious, seasonal fruits and vegetables each week.
- See our Farmer's Cooperative Plan Options
- For more information, or to sign-up, contact us.
- Our on-site solar panel array provides us with 100% of our electricity needs.
- Why waste water? We collect rainwater in underground storage tanks for an eco-friendly way to keep our plants healthy and vibrant.
- We carry an extensive selection of native plant varieties to make your garden a haven for local wildlife.
- At our store, you will only find organic fertilizers, soils and pesticides, reflecting our commitment to keep your family and our planet safe!
Flowers and Plants
- Colorful Annuals
- Native and Sustainable Perennials
- Specialty Trees
- Assorted Shrubs
- Tropicals and House Plants
- Herbs and Vegetables
- Ornamental Grasses
- Easter Lilies, Potted Tulips and Daffodils, Pansies and Cool Weather Vegetables
- Hanging Baskets, Birdbaths, Produce and Statuary
- Mums, Cabbage, Kale, Pumpkins and Gourds
- Wreaths, Winter Greens and Christmas Trees
- Poinsettias, Paperwhites and Amaryllis
- Ice Melt, Snow Shovels and Firewood
- Offering both on and off-site custom seasonal container plantings. See our services.
- Ready-made mixed containers and hanging baskets for walk-in customers
- Knowledgeable staff to help you select appropriate and appealing plant combinations for your home.
- Watering Cans and Hoses
- Organic: Soils, Mulches and Peat Moss
- Organic Fertilizers
- River Rocks, Ornamental Gravel and Decorative Moss
- Organic Pest Control
- Grass Seed and Soil Amendments
- Gardening Tools and Gloves
- Pottery and Window Boxes
- Garden Decor