Each week we fill our coolers with 7 – 8 types of in-season fruits and vegetables from our Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative.
Quantity of each type of produce is dependent on the number of shares purchased.
1 Share feeds 1 to 2 adults eating an average amount of produce. Depending on your family size and love of fruits and vegetables, we recommend purchasing 2 or 4 Shares.
*Milk and other dairy items, eggs, meat, and other hard and baked goods are available upon request. Please contact our store for current availability or to pre-order additional items.
- The farmers’ cooperative runs from the third Friday of March, to the last Friday of October each year.
- Coolers must be returned on a weekly basis – please bring the cooler with you for store pick up, or leave on your doorstep for our delivery person.
- Enrollment must be received by 5pm on Sundays for pick up or delivery the following week.
- Enrollment is not automatically renewed. If re-enrollment has not been received for the following week or month, a cooler will not be prepared.
- Deliveries are limited to lower Westchester county.
***If you would like to sign up for automatic weekly or monthly renewal for a specific time frame, please contact our store directly for sign up and payment. (914) 779-8723